About this Webinar:
Compared with previous draft version, some changes have been made in the newly-adopted Korea REACH, which has again drawn concerns of companies worldwide. Korea REACH recently requires stricter managing over new chemicals, hazardous chemicals and some chemical-related products. Regarding other areas in Asia-Pacific region, especially like Japan and Taiwan, the updates of chemical control laws are very important to a large amount of companies related to chemical industries.
The 2-day webinar provides the key developments of chemical regulations in Korea, Japan and Taiwan, giving in-depth analysis of regulation implementation and also obligations of companies involved in chemical-related industries. Regulatory experts from Chemtopia Co., Ltd. Korea, Young & Global Partners and Afton Chemical will contribute their practical advice on compliance strategy.
This webinar will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, May 22 and 23 2013 for no charge. The presentation record and materials will be shared later on.
May 22 2013 | 4:00pm-5:00pm (GMT +9) | 9:00am-10:00am (GMT +2) | 3:00am-4:00am (GMT -5)
Korea REACH given by Dr. Sanghee Park of Chemtopia Co., Ltd. (Korea)
May 23 2013 | 4:00pm-5:30pm (GMT +9) | 9:00am-10:30am (GMT +2) | 3:00am-4:30am (GMT -5)
Japan Chemical Substances Control Law given by Young & Global Partners
Management of chemicals in Taiwan given by Mr. Mark S. Grenda of AFTON Chemical
Our Competent Presenters
- Dr. Sanghee Park, Owner, Chemtopia Co., Ltd.
- Young & Global Partners.
- Mr. Mark S. Grenda (Afton Chemical), Director, Regulatory Affairs, Health, Safety, Environment & Security. Invited presenter on GlobalChem 2013.
Who shall Attend?
- Regulatory affairs
- EHS Director/Manager
- Product Compliance Manager
- Supply Chain Director/Manager
- Commercial/BD Director/Manager
- MSDS and Label Experts
Why You shall Consider this Chance?
- Webinar covers the most recent developments of chemical regulations in Asia-Pacific region;
- Practical advice is expected to be provided for audience to put it to work;
- Experts invited to giving speech have great experience in related fields;
- Chances of raising questions and getting prompt response;
- Free webinar and well-prepared presentation materials.