|Title||4th International Conference on Slow- and Controlled-Release and Stabilized Fertilisers (SCRSFs)|
|Organiser||The International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA) and New Ag International Sarl|
|Location||China World Hotel|
AIM OF THE CONFERENCE:
To deliver the most up to date information in the fields of research and development, agronomic and environmental benefits, economics of use, policy and regulatory framework, current market and outlook for these products, as in particular the world production capacity is quickly increasing.
The conference programme will feature presentations by scientists, crop advisors, regulators and industry representatives, and a poster session will allow the presentation of commercial products.
The scope of the conference covers the following fertilizer products:
• Slow- and Controlled-Release Fertilizers (SCRSFs)
• Fertilizers stabilized with urease or nitrification inhibitors
Speaker presentations will cover the following subjects:
• Current market for SCRSFs (World market & Chinese market)
• SCRSFs and Nutrient Management Performance
• Economic Performance of SCRSFs
• Regulatory/policy issues on SCRSFs
• Emerging technologies in SCRSFs
• Addressing farmers’ expectations: results of surveys, farmers’ interviews, overcoming adoption constraints.
Contact: New Ag International
+ 44 (0) 208 481 3740