On 3 Sep 2017, China MoA issued Announcement 2568 of 2017, the “Rules for the Inspection of Pesticide Production License”. In 2017, China promulgated the new pesticide regulation and designated MoA as the sole competent authority for pesticide production license and a ministerial regulation regarding production managment was promulgated later.
The rules under 2567 are more specfic on the entry criteria, administrative procedures for the application and supervision of production license. Detailed technical requirements include:
- Procedures for technical inspection: the composition of the examination group, qualification of the review member, condition for on-site inspection, critical control points and decision rules;
- Technical information for pesticide production license;
- Minimum requirement for personnel organization;
- Production condition: location, ownership of the establishment, infrastructure and layout, equipment;
- Enterprise management system: SOPs, procurement, process, quality control, traceability, storage and transportation, work safety, occupational health, environmental protection, incident report, product recall, waste disposal, personnel training and archive;
MoA will implement the rules on 10 October this year. Indigenous producers that possess the pesticide registration certificate prior to 1 Aug 2017 but have not yet obtained the production license/manufacturing approval will be inspected as a new producer and subject to on-site inspection.
Something Wrong? At Chemlinked we do our utmost to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar, we’re only human. That’s where you our vigilant reader come in! If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com Budding Journalist ? Send us your news on: firstname.lastname@example.org