On 23 Dec 2016, China ICAMA issue the 14th batch of pesticide registration to be approved in 2016 for public consultation until 29 Dec 2016.
Totally 321 products are to be approved in this batch, of which 51 are under temporary registration, 195 are under repackaging registration. 8 are under repackaging registration and 67 are under minor crop use registration.
More information about ICAMA Registration Certificate is available at our CPAD tool(China Pesticide Approval Directive), click the link below to enter the database:
- ICAMA’s News Release (in Chinese)
- List of product to be approved under temporary registration (in Chinese);
- List of product to be approved under full registration (in Chinese);
- List of product to be approved under repacking registration (in Chinese);
- List of product to be approved under minor crop use registration (in Chinese);
Something Wrong? At Chemlinked we do our utmost to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar, we’re only human. That’s where you our vigilant reader come in! If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com Budding Journalist ? Send us your news on: firstname.lastname@example.org