On May 7, 12021, China MoARA issued Announcement 424 to promulgate 153 agricultural standards. Among the 9 fertilizer-related standards, the general standard for organic fertilizers was revised, transformed from mandatory standard (NY) to recommended one(NYT) and will take effect from June 1, 2021.
Water-soluble Fertilizers Containing Silicon
Non-soluble fertilizers Containing Calcium and Magnesium
Non-soluble Organic Fertilizers: General Requirements
Rule for Rational Fertilization-Organic Fertilizers
Technical Guide for the Control of Fertilization Rate in Greenhouse Vegetables
Technical Specification for Culture Preservation of Microbial Fertilizers
Water-soluble Fertilizers-Determination of Water Insoluble Matter Content and pH
Determination of 16 Rare Earth Elements in Fertilizers-Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
Compare to the previous version, NY/T 525 added more safety indicators, defined the scope of raw materials, as well as refined labeling and packing requirements：
- Newly added a categorized list of raw materials eligible for production;
- Newly added criteria and testing methods of maturity, germination index and mechanical impurity;
- The new upper limit of heavy metal copper;
- Modified limit of plumbum and water contents;
- Modified calculation method of organic content and testing method of total nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
Something Wrong? At Chemlinked we do our utmost to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar, we’re only human. That’s where you our vigilant reader come in! If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com Budding Journalist ? Send us your news on: firstname.lastname@example.org