This comparison version reflects detailed differences between GB 2763-2021 and GB 2763-2019in the following aspects:
- Added 81 pesticides, including 2,4-DB;
- Added 2985 MLRs;
- Added 7 standards for test methods, revised 2 standards for testing methods, and removed 2 standards for testing
- Added ADIs for 66 pesticides including 2,4-DB;
- Revised the Chinese common name of Fosthiazate and English common names of 3 pesticides including 2,4-D
- dimethyl amine salt;
- Revised 194 MLRs previously promulgated;
- Revised the residue definition of 12 pesticides including Fluazifop；
- Revised the ADIs for 4 pesticides including Fenpropimorph;
- Temporary MRLs for 17 pesticides including MCPA (sodium) have been changed into formal ones and formal
- MRLs for 3 pesticides including Cycloxydim have been changed into temporary ones;
- Revised the Nominative Reference Annex A by adding 20 food names, including whole wheatmeal, and revising
15 food names
For more infomation about the features of China's pesticide MRL regulation, please see our article:
An Insight into China’s New Pesticide MRL Regulation (GB 2763-2021)
Contact : agrochemChemlinked.com to order this ebook.
we will contact and transfer the document 3 working days after receving the payment notification.
Our premium users may get this Ebook for free, please also contact agrochemChemlinked.com to request the translation copy.